Providing expert help in your local area.
Unfortunately, approximately 80% of child restraints in vehicles are being used incorrectly in Australia, so it is within our duty of care to help you properly secure your most precious cargo. Australian laws require children to be appropriately restrained in a vehicle in a suitable approved and correctly install child restraint from birth to approximately 7 years. If you are found not abiding by this law you may be liable to an on the spot fine of approximately $400.
The Byron Baby Shop is an accredited Authorised Restraint Fitting Station. Our fitters are part of a specialist network that have been trained to:
- Inspect and adjust child car seats to make sure they are installed correctly
- Fit child car seats that require vehicle modifications
- Install more anchorage points
- Retrofit lap and lap-sash seatbelt
- Show you the correct way to use your child car seat so that you can be confident your child is safe
So whether we install your own car restraint or hire from us we can assure you the highest quality installation and service is provided.
To book now click this link https://www.byronbabyshop.com.au/inventory/carseat-child-restraint-fitting